Mortgage Investors Corp
The fact that you landed on this very page is no accident. You are most likely here because you have a VA mortgage that needs to be refinanced. Perhaps you are just trying to gather information on how a VA refinance works when that day arrives. Before we proceed, let’s take a quick moment to reassure you that you are far from alone. There is certainly nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of when it comes to saving money on your VA Mortgage. In fact, with interest rates at an all time low, it’s a wise thing to do!
When you select a mortgage company to refinance your VA mortgage with, what qualifications would you like the company to have? Does the number of years that they have been in business matter to you? How about the quantity of successful refinances that they have under their belts? Before you finalize how you feel, let us throw out a few facts about a company called Mortgage Investors Corp:
- They have been in the mortgage refinance business for 75 years!
- In the last 15 years alone, they have financed more than 30 billion dollars in veterans refinancing!
- Since they opened their doors in 1938, Mortgage Investors Corp has refinanced over 350,000 loans. That equates to a lot of satisfied customers!
- There are two main qualifications to enroll. Just two! You need to have a VA mortgage that is current and not be late on any of your payments. That’s easy enough.
- Closing on your VA refinance can be super fast, and by fast we mean in as little as 8 to 10 days! If you blink, you may actually miss that closing period!
- Look at a calendar and put a big dollar sign on the date that is 30 to 45 days from today. That is when the savings on your mortgage may begin for you.
Here is how we can best summarize the above six characteristics of Mortgage Investors Corp, or MIC for short: working with MIC is efficient, fast, and easy. You could be saving a ton of money on your mortgage in the very near future. You may have the opportunity to allocate those extra funds toward other necessities such as your credit card bills, items for your kids, groceries, and travel.
MIC is a VA Authorized Direct Lender operating in 24 states across the country. When you call to set up an appointment, you will be assigned a local representative who will be extraordinarily friendly, knowledgeable, and competent. He or she will be working beside you every step of the refinance process.
Why not improve your financial future today? The interest rates are incredibly low at Mortgage Investors Corp, so now is the best time to refinance. Call them today at 866-659-2477.