Afghan Push May Threaten Pakistan: “Supporters of an escalation in Afghanistan argue that only a troop intensive counterinsurgency there can prevent a spillover of the fighting into neighboring Pakistan, a much more strategically vital country. CSIS’s Rick Nelson warns that an expanded offensive in Afghanistan risks pushing more militants into Pakistan, worsening stability there and ultimately hindering efforts to eliminate Al Qaeda.
- Barack Obama and his destructive foreign policy
- Military discounts
- South Sudan Government Agreement
- US Military Time
- How to Effectively Hide Your Valuables
- National Stock Numbers Parts
- Why Use Silicone F4 Tape?
- How does a PTZ Camera Differ from a Non-PTZ Camera and Do You Need It?
- Houston Home Security
- Bollards: A Security Measure That Has Withstood Time
- Desert tan Army combat boots
- Foot Detox Pads Help Sailors Stay Strong and Fit
- Military Housing – on or off base?
- Sustaining a Fighting Force during Peacetime
- Mortgage Investors Corp