Afghan Push May Threaten Pakistan: “Supporters of an escalation in Afghanistan argue that only a troop intensive counterinsurgency there can prevent a spillover of the fighting into neighboring Pakistan, a much more strategically vital country. CSIS’s Rick Nelson warns that an expanded offensive in Afghanistan risks pushing more militants into Pakistan, worsening stability there and ultimately hindering efforts to eliminate Al Qaeda.
- Houston Home Security
- Bollards: A Security Measure That Has Withstood Time
- Desert tan Army combat boots
- Foot Detox Pads Help Sailors Stay Strong and Fit
- Military Housing – on or off base?
- Sustaining a Fighting Force during Peacetime
- Mortgage Investors Corp
- Austin Security Officers
- Flag Connections
- How hand held security metal detectors can protect your business
- The Federal Air Marshals and Security
- Civilian Employees as Counter-Insurgents
- 2012 Top Shotgun Showdown – Best Of The Year
- US Afghan Surge to Begin This Week via afghanconflictmonitor
- Kashmiri dispute looms large in politics of South Asia via worldfocus.org