Afghanistan hikes police salaries (AP via Yahoo! News): “Afghanistan is hiking police salaries by between 33 and 67 percent, the Interior Ministry said Wednesday, to curb rampant corruption and boost recruitment in a force that suffers much higher casualty rates than the insurgency-wracked country’s army.”
- Barack Obama and his destructive foreign policy
- Military discounts
- South Sudan Government Agreement
- US Military Time
- How to Effectively Hide Your Valuables
- National Stock Numbers Parts
- Why Use Silicone F4 Tape?
- How does a PTZ Camera Differ from a Non-PTZ Camera and Do You Need It?
- Houston Home Security
- Bollards: A Security Measure That Has Withstood Time
- Desert tan Army combat boots
- Foot Detox Pads Help Sailors Stay Strong and Fit
- Military Housing – on or off base?
- Sustaining a Fighting Force during Peacetime
- Mortgage Investors Corp